Outreach Coordinator | 6 Month Contract
£2,083 pcm | hours tbc
The Beaufort Theatre, Beaufort, Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent, Wales UK
Commencing 1st October 2020
FFIN DANCE is seeking to find an Outreach Coordinator.
The post will maintain all community outreach activities and create new ones in response to the lack of community confidence and fear of social interaction due to COVID-19. The Coordinator will work with the Artistic Director and Board of FFIN DANCE, the workers and the volunteers to develop and implement initiatives that increase visibility within the surrounding community.
Responsibilities will include:
– maintaining a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances and other communication opportunities
– preparing an annual budget for community outreach activities
– nurturing new and old relationships with collaborative partners
– scheduling regular outreach exhibitions in the community and supporting volunteers on community responsibility
– preparing accurate records and reports on the goals of the fundraising plan
– overseeing a donor management system
– assisting in the organisation of special events, including donor/volunteer appreciation events and other fundraising initiatives
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly energetic and motivated individual who has previous experience in working with the community through dance based activity.
If you wish to have an informal discussion about this opportunity before applying, please contact Sue Lewis, Artistic Director FFIN DANCE 07854 910926